Who is HubSpot?
HubSpot's all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform is built to help you implement inbound and grow better. It’s all powered by the same database, so everyone in your organization -- Marketing, Sales & Services -- is working off the same system of record. This allows for a smoother handoff between Marketing, Sales & Services, and a more delightful experience for your customers
How does Bridge work with HubSpot?
Do you want another system to share data and keep in sync with HubSpot automatically?
Bridge is a customizable integration software product that can connect HubSpot with any system that permits integration. By connecting HubSpot to other platforms, you can automate your work and keep things in sync, automatically.
Bridge works with HubSpot Direct, Agencies and End Users
• Integrates HubSpot with other API enabled software
• Creates and Updates Contacts to or from HubSpot and other systems
• Includes: First Name, Last Name, Email, Address, Phone Number + up to 20 custom fields/properties
• Includes up to 2 API calls
• Additional fields and custom fields available*
Deals <—> Bridge™ - $1,499
• Added to Contact Bridge™, to create and update HubSpot Deals with other API enabled software
• The HubSpot Bridge can integrate any feature in HubSpot with any other system that permits integration.
• Don't see the Bridge you need? Contact us for a quote to build it.
• No limits on number of contacts or data
• Clear, upfront pricing
• Cloud based - no on-site server necessary, fully managed support available
• Integrates with both Cloud based and On-premise systems that have public APIs
• Readily connects to many systems (included in the base price)
• Can connect to new, rare or legacy systems**
• Validates data types and mandatory fields - rejects and reports bad data
• Error reporting per transaction via email
• Enterprise quality, scalable
• Configured and Installed for you. Nothing to learn or figure out. Sit back and relax!
*Includes up to 20 custom fields; Consultation and Custom development costs may apply if more than 20
**Custom development costs may apply when connecting with Rare or Legacy systems that require methods other than API to connect