Who is SharpSpring?
SharpSpring is a highly-rated global provider of affordable, cloud-based marketing automation. Marketing agencies and businesses around the world rely on SharpSpring to generate leads, improve conversions to sales, and drive higher returns on marketing investments. Known for innovation, open architecture, and exceptional customer support, SharpSpring offers flexible monthly contracts at a fraction of the price of its competitors.
How does Bridge work with SharpSpring?
Do you want another system to share data and keep in sync with SharpSpring automatically?
Bridge is a customizable integration software product that can connect SharpSpring with any system with an API (or automated data export). By connecting SharpSpring to other platforms, you can automate your work and keep things in sync, automatically.
• Integrates SharpSpring with other API enabled software
• Creates and Updates Contacts to or from SharpSpring and other systems
• Includes: First Name, Last Name, Email, Address, Phone Number
• Includes up to 2 API calls
• Additional fields and custom fields available*
• Added to Contact Bridge™ to integrate the Life of Lead behaviors on SharpSpring with other API enabled software
• Added to Contact Bridge™, to create and update SharpSpring Opportunities with CRM Systems and other API enabled software
• No limits on number of contacts or data
• Clear, upfront pricing
• Cloud based - no on-site server necessary, fully managed support available
• Integrates with both Cloud based and On-premise systems that have public APIs
• Readily connects to many systems (included in the base price)
• Can connect to new, rare or legacy systems**
• Validates data types and mandatory fields - rejects and reports bad data
• Error reporting per transaction via email
• Enterprise quality, scalable
• Configured and Installed for you. Nothing to learn or figure out. Sit back and relax!
*Includes up to 20 custom fields; Consultation and Custom development costs may apply if more than 20
**Custom development costs may apply when connecting with Rare or Legacy systems that require methods other than API to connect